Please enter a search term to begin your search.
Adelphi Manufacturing was founded in 1947 and was located off of The Strand in London.
The Adelphi Group started life as Adelphi Manufacturing Company Limited, which was founded in 1947 and took its name from the Adelphi Building off the Strand where it had offices.
The Company produced simple bottle washing and filling equipment for the pharmaceutical industry and, in 1950, moved to Angel, Islington, where it occupied two numbers and five floors of a Georgian terrace. Steady progress, with an increase in the range of products manufactured and sold, culminated in a major expansion in the early 1970’s. Adelphi (Tubes) Limited, now trading as Adelphi Healthcare Packaging, was formed in 1970 to stock and market ampoules, vials and collapsible aluminium tubes, and in 1973 Fluid Equipment Company was purchased to manufacture mixers and stirrers for industry. Other additions to the Adelphi Group include: T.R.F. Autoclaves, Stockline Boxes and part of Sheppard Engineers Limited.
Coldstream Engineering joined the group in 1994 (founded in 1947) and incorporated the Fluid Equipment business, producing a stock range of 316 stainless vessels and holloware and customised mixing vessels.
Masterfil joined the group in 2007 having been established in 1984 supplying customers with fully automatic filling and capping machines in the oil, chemical, food, toiletries and pharmaceutical industries worldwide.
Adelphi now occupy and own a one hectare site in Haywards Heath close to the railway station and motorway.
Last month Adelphi bid a fond farewell to two of the longest standing and most respected members of staff in the comp