Needleless Transfer Device
Sterile Needleless Transfer Device (NTD) for rapid reconstitution. The needleless transfer device enables the rapid transfer of a diluent into powder filled vials for mixing and drug reconstitution.
The use of a single device allows closed system preparation of a lyophilised drug.
Download Needleless Transfer Device PDF
- The device works with or without vacuum in the powder vial.
- The body is moulded from medical-grade polycarbonate.
- The valve is moulded from polyethylene.
- The device allows partial dosing and storage.
- The device can include an integrated in-line filter.
- Available configuration 20/20mm