Internally sterile nitrogen filled vials, manufactured from Type I glass.
Sterile Vials are supplied in accordance with the ISO 13485:2003 quality system, provided with a comprehensive batch record and Certificate of Analysis as well as being CE marked.
Stock size 2ml & 10ml vials:
- 2ml Sterile Vial - VNS02X1
- 10ml Sterile Vial - VNS10RB
Sterile Vial attributes:
- Manufactured from SCHOTT Neutral Type I Fiolax glass tubing
- Ready to fill
- Internally sterile
- Particle free
- Apyrogenic vials
- Inert internal Nitrogen atmosphere
- Internal pressure 800-900 mBar
These vials are also available with your choice of aluminium seals.
Sterile Vials can also be provided with additional Westar RS processed Flurotec stoppers and seals for resealing the vials after filling - also available sterile.