Innovative new multi-layered laminate tubes.
Linhardt's Multiflex® Tube is the perfect packaging for your product as it offers excellent barrier properties as well as limitless design possibilities!
The Linhardt Multiflex® Tube offers all of the advantages of a laminate tube without any of the disadvantages. Contrary to the lamination process there are no distinctive weld seams since the layers are not overlap-welded, but fused bluntly and reinforced with a thin plastic strip.
Also, being a multi-layer tube means that a combination of barrier layers and decorative layers can be used, giving an end result of an attractive tube suitable for sensitive products.
Multiflex® tubes are available with the following options:
- Diameters - 22, 25, 30, 35, 40 & 50mm
- Aluminium Barrier Layer (ABL) or Plastic Barrier Layer (PBL)
- Dispenser Pump
- Excellent barrier properties through functional inner layer
- Many decoration options: 360° decoration, metallic finishes, (flat) printing, embossing, holograms, soft touch, iridescent surfaces
- Lightflex® - light weight materials used in the body and cap to reduce costs
- Scavenger layer - to remove various gases from the product
- Paperflex® - 50% + recycled materials used in the tube body
To find out more about the different Laminated Tubes and Plastic Tube options available have a look at our Plastic Tubes Explained page in our technical information centre.