The sterile MixJect® Transfer Device for Reconstitution enables the safe, rapid and easy preparation and administration of lyophilised drugs.
MixJect® is a single unit for reconstituting a powder drug with a diluent prefilled syringe. Upon reconstitution, the drug is available for immediate injection.
Both 20mm and 13mm versions available.
- The body and vial adaptors are moulded from medical-grade polycarbonate.
- The valves are moulded from polyethylene.
- The low-profile lock minimises fluid path dead space.
- Unit is preassembled with a client-specified syringe needle.
- System fits standard vials, Luer syringes and needles.
- MixJect® is compatible with popular auto-injector devices.
System is also available with a safety guard which is replaced after administration to avoid needle stick injury.
MixJect® is a registered trademark of Medimop Medical Projects Ltd., a subsidiary of West Pharmaceutical Services, Inc.