Aero Pump throat pumps and ear pumps are designed for simple, safe application of pharmaceutical products.
The short application tube length of the buccal pump and the placement of a specially designed valve system directly behind the nozzle enable exceptionally low product dead volume while simultaneously reducing the danger of microbiological modification. An ear adapter can also be attached for otological application.
Buccal Pump & Otological Pump attributes:
- Consistently accurate dosing
- Fast priming and repriming
- can also be used buccally
- Available buccal dose sizes: 100, 130, 150 mg; also available in 50 mg and 80 mg as a horizontal pump without tube
- Individual buccal dose sizes from 50 mg to 180 mg available upon request
- Available otological dose sizes: 100, 130, 150 mg
- Individual otological dose sizes from 100 mg to 150 mg available upon request
- Integrated backflow block to prevent contamination
- Produced in clean-room conditions according to ISO CLASS 7
- Suitable for both OTC and prescription medications
- DMF available
- Patented system
- Anatomic design - easy to use
- For liquid and viscous contents
- For screw on and snap-on connections
- Suitable for use with plastic bottles and glass vials
- Suitable for conventional filling plants
A protective throat spray cap which offers additional protection from contamination and accidental spraying can also be supplied.