High precision nasal pumps manufactured by Aero Pump are available in snap on or screw on finishes.
Aero Pump's nasal pumps are produced under clean-room conditions according to ISO CLASS 7 and are specially designed for the pharmaceutical market. The nasal pump head is tapered, which means it can be used with babies and infants without the risk of injury.
Nasal Pump Benefits
- Consistently accurate dosing
- Fast priming and repriming
- Available dose sizes: 25, 45, 70, 80, 90, 100, 130, 140, 150 mg
- Individual doses ranging from 25 mg to 150 mg available upon request
- Integrated backflow block to prevent contamination
- Suitable for both OTC and prescription medications
- DMF available
- Anatomic design - easy to use
- For liquid and viscose contents as well as suspensions
- For screw-on and snap-on connections
- Suitable for use with plastic bottles and glass vials
- Suitable for conventional filling plants
Aero Pump's snap-on systems for nasal applications are also available in preservative-free formats.