Horizontal pumps manufactured by Aero Pump for topical applications feature a wide range of dosing options, offering reliable, precise dosages for both large-area and selective application.
Aero Pump's horizontal pumps are suitable for dispensing liquids and viscous product in a controlled manner. The topical pumps are produced in clean-room conditions according to ISO CLASS 7 and are suitable for pharmaceutical products.
Horizontal Pump attributes:
- Consistent accurate dose
- Fast priming and repriming
- Available dose sizes: 45, 80, 100, 130, 150, 180, 300 mg
- Individual doses available from 45 mg to 300 mg
- Integrated backflow block to prevent contamination
- Suitable for both OTC and prescription medications
- UpSideDown option possible
- DMF available
- Anatomic design, easy to use
- For liquid and viscose contents
- For screw on, snap-on and crimp on applications
- Suitable for use with plastic bottles and glass vials
- Suitable for conventional filling plants